At any given moment, countless mechanics are doing their best to make your car run smoothly and efficiently. Fortunately in 2017 nearly every vehicle on the road now has the dashboard lights to let you know when something is going wrong.
Although, with so many warnings and indicators, it can be hard to keep track of what each symbol means. Here’s a quick guide to some of the most common dashboard lights to help you out:
- The engine temperature light looks like an old-timey thermometer and means that your engine is heating up too much.
- The oil pressure light looks like a kettle and means that it’s time to check how much quality oil you have left.
- The traction control light looks like a car skidding on the road and means that you’re losing traction with the road; time to slow down.
- The fuel indicator symbol is perhaps the most common light and indicates the easiest problem to fix. You are almost out of gasoline.
- Lastly, the engine warning light can mean many things, some of which are more pressing than others. The best thing you can do is make your way to a service center!
Once you have identified the issue with your vehicle, be sure to remedy it is soon as possible, preferably with the help of a professional. Contact us or visit us anytime at Corwin Alfa Romeo and FIAT to learn more or set up an appointment!